List Of 15 Persuasive Essay Topics On Business
In your persuasive essay about business, you should state your opinion on a specific business issue and provide enough evidence to convince the reader to agree with your position. The topic you pick largely affects the success of your persuasive essay.
Things to Be Considered When Picking a Topic about Business
Business is a great subject since it covers a variety of controversial problems that are definitely worth your attention.
- Devote your essay to an issue that both you and your reader care about. The mutual interest of both sides of the argument is a crucial factor for creating a strong persuasive paper.
- You should also be interested in the opposing viewpoints on the subject and show your respect for them in your paper. Therefore, if you are extremely passionate about the topic and cannot assess it objectively, consider switching it.
- The last thing to be considered is your ability to research the topic effectively. If you have a truly fascinating idea for your persuasive essay about business but cannot find enough convincing evidence to prove it, don’t take a risk and pick a different topic.
Great Topic Ideas to Help You Get Started
- Big corporations shouldn’t be allowed in small towns because they put out local businesses from the niche.
- IT outsourcing is not cost-effective in the current economy.
- Innovations in businesses should be carefully thought out since they do not only make positive changes but also carry a range of risks.
- Governments shouldn’t bail out the businesses facing serious financial difficulties or being on the verge of bankruptcy.
- All businesses should have profiles on the social networking sites.
- Companies go bankrupt because of poor leaders.
- A good education doesn’t guarantee your success in business.
- Companies should provide original, innovative, and exclusive services instead of copying strategies of their successful competitors.
- Diagonal communication flow improves the effectiveness of decision-making processes in businesses.
- Inclusive corporate culture does not only help improve employees’ motivation and productivity, but also it attracts new strong candidates for hire.
- The dress code policy is an unnecessary restriction for office workers.
- Team-building activities are great tools to improve workplace communication and increase employees’ productivity.
- Businesses should create a positive online presence by responding to the customer reviews in a timely manner.
- It is unethical to resign to work for a competitor.
- Companies should have the right to reject smoking candidates.
15 Attention-Grabbing Argumentative Essay Topics Related To Business
The argumentative essay is a genre of writing where you have to investigate your particular topic and evaluate the evidence in order to establish your position. The argumentative essay is one where you have to conduct a great deal of research into the existing literature or published material. In some cases you have to collect data through observations, interviews, surveys, or experiments. It is through detailed research that you can learn about your topic and understand all of the different points or views pertaining to that topic. By understanding each of the different viewpoints you can choose your position and then support that position with the evidence you have collected. Regardless of the links you have to fulfill for this particular genre of writing your structure will contain a thesis statement, clear and logical transitions, body paragraph where the support is, and you're concluding paragraph. If you are searching for topics related to business that you can use for this particular assignment consider the following examples:
- Mergers are much better compared to acquisitions because the owner is able to retain some of their ownership
- Manufacturing should avoid just in time production
- Businesses can always revamp their policies or begin in a new direction for their particular product lines
- Businesses that focus on products are typically more successful than those who focus on their markets
- Every part of a marketing strategy is imperative to the success of a company
- Company should hire their employees through offering them a better value than the current job they have
- Social and political context for a country directly affect labor turnover and therefore make labor turnover a poor representation for company loyalty
- Case studies can allow students to understand real life situations but because they are theoretical they do not allow students to feel the pressure
- Entrepreneurs are required to be more democratic when they work in service oriented businesses
- If working conditions are optima and managers remain cooperative employees will be satisfied with lower pay scales
- Leadership is a quality which can be developed through self-improvement and learning
- Monetary incentives function as the highest motivational level compared to personal acknowledgment, fringe benefits, or other rewards
- Companies must exploit labor in order to maximize profits
- Companies to test on animals lose their competitive advantage
- Business studies is good for hard-working individuals to can make great leaders